anuncio

lunes, 30 de octubre de 2017

TAREA DE INGLESH PERSONAL INFORMACION

Personal information

Exercise 1

Fill in the form of the verb be (am, are, is)

 

1.     I am a girl.

2. My father is at work.

3. Trixi and Felix are my cats.

4. Trixi is in the garden.

5. Felix is on the floor.

6. My green pencil is on the floor, too.

7. The other pencils are in my pencil case.

8. My mother is in the kitchen.

9. Susan and Betty are good friends.

10. They are good at sports.

Exercise 2

Replace the Personal Pronouns by Possessive Adjectives.

 

1.     Where are (you) your friends.

2.     Here is a postcard from (I) my friend Peggy.

3.     She lives in Australia now with (she) her family.

4.     (She) her husband works in Newcastle.

5.     (He) his company builds ships.

6.     (They) their children go to school in Newcastle.

7.     (I) my husband and I want to go to Australia, too.

8.     We want to see Peggy and (she) her family next winter.

9.     (We) our winter!


10.Because it is (they) their summer.


.


Exercise 3

Unscramble the letters to make months of the year

1. RESBPEMTE September

2. CAMRH March 

3. RAFBUREY February 

4. AMY May 

5. NEUJ June 

6. UNAJYAR January






Exercise 4

Unscramble and write the days of the week.

1)    USYTEAD: TUESDAY

 

2)    AFRYID: FRYDAY

 

3)    UANYDS: SUNDAY

 

4)    AYWDEDENS: WEDNESDAY

 

5)    NADYOM: MONDAY

 

6)    TSARUYAD: SATURDAY

 

7)    RHUDATSY: THURSDAY

 

                                    12. EBOMRENV November

   














 

7. MEDRCEBE December

8. PARLI April

9.YJLU July

10. SUTGUA August 

11. EROTOBC October

12. EBOMRENV November




   







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario